- Give without expecting something back, especially during the holidays.
- Do not blame people for your mistakes, even if they were involved.
- Stop trying to figure people out. They don't know themselves either.
- Loving your body also means taking care of it. Everything in moderation.
- There's a difference between sleep and slumber, spiritually speaking of course.
- There's no reason to announce everything that's going on in your life to the world.
- You need people around you that will give you constructive criticism.
- Life moves on. Time does not stop for you. It never will and you need to grow up.
- Just because it worked for someone doesn't mean it'll work for you.
- Be realistic about the decisions in your life. Nothing's worse than reaching for nothing.
- While you're trying to figure out what to do, work. Work and keep at it.
- It's not that hard to say no. What's holding you back is your own tongue.
- If you aren't where you want to be, then you've spent too much time thinking about where you need to be.
- Your heart and your emotions will trick you. Reassure them that they aren't in charge.
(1 John 3:20)
- If you have a chance to raise your voice. Take it. It'll surprise you and encourage you.